A shop near Valenwood containing all the weapons, armour, clothes and accessories I’ve released over the years.
ATTENTION: THIS MOD WILL BREAK THE FOURTH WALL.
Now 99.9% compatible with Valenwood Improved… if you don’t mind a little clipping on the front stairs.
I’ve changed this to a master-ESP, which basically means that, if I make new content, I can parent the new plugin to the main plugin, so all further outfits are modular, as it were.
So yeah, a while ago I ragequit (yes, you can laugh at me if you want, I don’t care anymore) and pulled my stuff. And now it’s all back, conveniently placed in one building and sold to you by five beautiful girls!
This is going to sound incredibly silly, but there is a wonderful store about half an hour from where I live that sells so much wonderful stuff from, well, anything good (and, unfortunately, some Twilight stuff, but they can be forgiven for that). It is because of them that I have about a million different PVC Pokémon models and a sexy, sexy PlayArts DMC4 Dante figure. BUT I DIGRESS. This store is absolutely amazing, and the fine gentlemen that run it are by far the nicest people I have ever met. No lie. So, calling my store is a tribute to them (and they are aware of it, as I ran it past them before I named my mod).
‘So, what’s actually IN it?’
There is a catalogue on Lilith’s counter (that cannot be taken), which displays everything that is for sale. Otherwise you can see all the stuff for sale in the Gallery tab. This catalogue may take some time to load as it’s comprised entirely of images (even the text is images!). Shouldn’t take longer than about ten seconds.
Please don’t ask me why all the versions between 1.0 and 2.0 were never released. I have this thing about only releasing mods that I know are finished and polished. Obviously I may miss a couple of things here and there and in that case, provided I update a whole bunch of stuff at once, then and only then will I release an update. As such, all the issues that were brought up with 1.0 have been fixed in 2.0, and there’s a bunch of new stuff to play with. All the versions in between are shared between myself and a couple of friends who tested things out for me. You’re not missing out on anything, I can assure you.
I’ve compressed the files in a BSA because it’s easier to install.
Copy Abbotsford.esp and Abbotsford.bsa into your Data folder, then activate the plugin in your launcher of choice.
Deactivate the plugin in your launcher, then delete Abbotsford.esp and Abbotsford.bsa. You should probably do a clean save, just in case.
If you are using an older version of any of the outfits or weapons included in this mod, or Abbotsford 1.0, PLEASE UNINSTALL THEM FIRST. Otherwise don’t come bitching to me if your game breaks or something.
If you are using ‘Cheydinhal Pet Shop’, the 5 NPC’s in the store WILL NOT TALK TO YOU. I’m working on a patch now that I’ve pinpointed the issue (it’s with their mod, not mine). Otherwise you’ll just have to hunt down the Treasure Trove room. Good luck.
- A-TYPE2 (SpeedBuster) for the meshes and textures from 02-Shiki Armor, SPB Belt Girl, SPB Light Armor 2 and SPB Boots Set
- Aleandra for the white retexture of my Stealth Gear mod
- Aniki for the meshes and textures from GLclothes Lite
- Doughnutz and Gizmodian for the skirt from Shaiya Outfit for HGEC
- Fallen20 for the modified version of HGEC Boots
- Hentai (zotman12) for the meshes and textures from Lovely Suits, HentaiHanaDress, Kureha, Hentai Mania, White Lili Costume and Eve Outfits, and his ground mesh
- hide0128 for the meshes and textures from BlackLuster Weapons and Armor for Exnems Body
- jimsonzgl for the meshes and textures from Night Knight Armor
- Kikaimegami and Krimsyn Kane for the meshes and textures from Scarves!
- LordMaddog for the shoe mesh and texture from Maddogs Fantasy Mod
- LUCHA for their CoolSims hair conversions
- Luchaire for the TGND conversion of the corset from R18PN 04 – Amy AM Set for HGEC
- nitiren for the meshes and textures from Japan Samurai Armor Genji2
- NPR for the meshes and textures from R18PN 04 – Amy AM Set for HGEC, R18PN 02 – Lingerie Set for HGEC, R18PN Armor and Dress, Sword Dancer Armor S M H cup for HGEC, Gloria and Trish Armor for HGEC and MHSN Kirin Armor for HGEC
- OZMO for the meshes and textures from Elwing Outfits for HGEC and the original HGEC Indigo Armor
- Pancho for the hat mesh and texture from FFT Tribute
- Petrovich for the meshes and textures from HGEC Boots
- Pizz for the meshes and textures from pizz NINJA for ExnemsBody
- RAIAR for the HGEC Body Replacer
- Retma for the cape mesh and texture from Cute Witch Outfits Kabopan
- Robert for his Male Body Replacer
- Ryk for the skirt, chainbelt and boot meshes and textures from Ryk Sorceress Armor
- Sam Lake for his Coffee Resource
- Sinblood (e-bride) for the underbust corset mesh and texture from BAB Widow Dress and the necklace mesh and texture from Ravenous Elegance
- Tchos for the cake and individual cake slices from Tchos Breakfast Food
- Tona for the meshes and textures from Tona Casual and Quiet Muffler for HGEC and Tona Clothes and Underwear for HGEC
- zertualpro for the meshes and textures from Underworld Armor
- The husbando (Yuuki) for helping out with several custom textures and providing countless bottles of Coca Cola to keep keep me awake long enough to get this stuff done, and quietly reminding me that everything I know about modelling is inherently wrong, you adorable bastard
- The boys from Anime at Abbotsford for being totally amazing all the time. <3<3<3
And the super legal stuff:
- Kingdom Hearts and all associated content © Disney and Square Enix
- .hack//SIGN, .hack//GU and all associated content © CycberConnect2 and Namco Bandai
- Yu-Gi-Oh! and all related content © Kazuki Takahashi and Konami